Introduction to Biomolecular NMR (2015)
Lecture notes / slides provided from a two-term graduate-level course in biomolecular NMR.
- 1D NMR
- 2D NMR, part I
- Basic protein characterisation
- 2D NMR, part II
- 2D NMR, part III
- 3D NMR
- Quantum mechanics, part I
- Quantum mechanics, part II
- Longitudinal relaxation and the NOE
- Transverse relaxation
- Chemical exchange, part I
- Chemical exchange, part II
- Strong coupling
- Methyl relaxation
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Two-dimensional lineshape analysis of biomolecular interactions
22 June 2021, Global NMR Discussion Meetings.